Skilled Labour / General Labour
200 Brockport Dr,
- Brockport Home Systems Ltd., (Home Technology) is one of Canada’s first construction companies dedicated to advancing the design, manufacture, delivery and construction process floor, wall and roof components for the home building industry.
Brockport Home Systems Ltd., is looking for individuals who are self-motivated and adapt well to a fast-paced environment within our manufacturing facility. Following safe work practices and procedures is essential to achieve success in this role.
Full Time Panel Builders,* Framers and Sawyers*
Pay Rate: up to $21.20/hour (Training rate: $17.86/hour to $18.71/hour)
Location: 200 Brockport Drive, Etobicoke, ON, M9W 5C9 (Hwy 27 and Belfield Rd.)
We offer a 6-week training program which includes safety, line process, product knowledge and the following tools: nail/ staple gun, mitre saw, panel saw, sawzall saw, circular saw, upcut saw, table saw, track saw, drywall saw, air and electric drill, vacuum lifter, router and shears.
*All elements above can be taught to the right person with drive & enthusiasm to learn & grow.*
Day: Mon-Thurs: 6:30am – 4:00pm; Fri: 6:30am – 3:00pm
Night: Mon-Thurs: 5:00pm – 4:30am
- Assemble manual panels for both wall and floor line.
- Read and understand wall/floor panel shop drawings.
- Assemble studs, jacks, headers, blocking and sheathing.
- Cut sheathing, blocking as required for assembly.
- Cut all components.
- Mark finished panels as shown on shop drawings.
- Complete Quality Control and Production documents as requested.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Brockport Home Systems (Home Technology) is an equal opportunity employer.