200 Brockport Dr,
Brockport Home Systems Ltd. Is one of Canada’s first construction companies dedicated to advancing the design, manufacture, delivery and construction process of floor, wall and roof components for the home building industry. http://www.hometechnology.com/
Brockport Home Systems Ltd. is looking for a Shipping Coordinator to join our growing team in Toronto.
- Ensure loads are sequenced and staged in accordance to the shipping schedule.
- Coordinate with transportation company for on time delivery and return of trailers.
- Communicate with sites to direct shipping activities.
- Maintain proper shipping documentation and trailer fleet tracking
- Ensure material receipts accuracy and materials are properly stored and rotated
- Conduct inventory counts and maintain safety stock of materials
- 1 year experience in shipping/receiving departments.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Previous experience in wood products industry is an asset
- Ability to use MS Office and experience with ERP systems
- Computer skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Brockport Home Systems (Home Technology) is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now