200 Brockport Dr,
Brockport Home Systems Ltd. Is one of Canada’s first construction companies dedicated to advancing the design, manufacture, delivery and construction process floor, wall and roof components for the home building industry. http://www.hometechnology.com/
Brockport Home Systems Ltd. is looking for a PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR to join our growing team in Toronto.
As Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for all aspects of the production process, from meeting production quotas, to adhering and promoting safe work procedures to performance management. Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, you will be responsible for executing the production schedule and identify areas of continuous improvement in all areas relating to production.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving production goals on schedule, meeting quality standards and cost targets.
- Promoting a safe and healthy working environment, including ensuring safe work practices are being followed.
- Train, coach, develop, motivate and evaluate production operators.
- Identify and implement process, quality and cost improvement projects.
- Maintain production and process records.
- 5-10 years production supervisory experience in unionized and automated manufacturing environment. Wood products industry experience is an asset.
- Strong people and team leadership skills.
- Ability to use MS Office and ERP systems.
- Working knowledge of Employment Standards, Health and Safety Legislation, collective agreement policies and procedures.
- Ability to read drawings.
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus.
Competitive compensation and benefit package. Brockport Home Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Apply Now