Production Supervisor (Manufacturing-Construction) – Afternoon
Director of Operations
200 Brockport Dr,
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving production goals on schedule, meeting quality standards and cost targets.
- Promoting a safe and healthy working environment, including ensuring safe work practices are being followed.
- Train, coach, develop, motivate and evaluate production operators.
- Identify and implement process, quality and cost improvement projects.
- Maintain production and process records.
- 2-5 years production supervisory experience in unionized and automated manufacturing environment. Wood products industry experience is an asset.
- Strong people and team leadership skills.
- Ability to use MS Office and ERP systems.
- Working knowledge of Employment Standards, Health and Safety Legislation, collective agreement policies and procedures.
- Ability to read drawings.
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus.