Inventory Control – Material Handler (Side Loader/Forklift Operator)
200 Brockport Dr,
Brockport Home Systems Ltd., (Home Technology) is one of Canada’s first construction companies dedicated to advancing the design, manufacture, delivery and construction process of floor, wall and roof components for the home building industry.
Brockport Home Systems Ltd., is looking for individuals who are self-motivated and adapt well to a fast-paced environment within our manufacturing facility. Following safe work practices and procedures is essential to achieve success in this role.
Full Time Inventory Control – Material Handler
Pay Rate: $21.21/hour
Location: 200 Brockport Drive, Etobicoke, ON, M9W 5C9 (Hwy 27 and Belfield Rd.)
*All elements above can be taught to the right person with drive & enthusiasm to learn & grow.*
Night: Mon-Thurs: 4:30pm – 4:00am;
• Move bins, skids, and material between production stations
• Organize inventory of raw materials and components for most efficient use
• Maintain organized stock of hangers, fasteners, housewrap and wire mesh
• Complete Quality Control and Production process as requested
• Take inventory count regularly and report to purchasing manage
• Complete other inventory related tasks per purchasing manager
• Valid forklift operator’s license
• Must pass internal forklift certification
• Handling of oversized loads an asset, will train if needed
• Ability to work as a team with all lead hands to achieve optimum efficiency
• Understanding of size, grade and use of materials and components would be an asset, will train if needed
• Able lift 50lbs
• Able to use Excel an asset, will train if needed
• Must be able to read an understand stock list and product labels
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Brockport Home Systems (Home Technology) is an equal opportunity employer.
This position is conditional on you having received two doses of a Health Canada approved COVID-19 vaccine. This condition is subject to the COVID-19 vaccine being available and is subject to any accommodations that may be required under the Human Rights Code.
If you are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine for reasons related to a disability, creed, or other grounds protected from discrimination under the Human Rights Code, please contact Human Resources. In such circumstances, we will consider whether your inability to receive the COVID-19 vaccine can be accommodated without undue hardship.
You will be required to provide a copy of your Ontario Ministry of Health Vaccination record as proof of your vaccination status. Please provide a copy of this record to Human Resources. Once the information is received and documented, the copy of the record will be destroyed. For privacy purposes, the Company does not keep a copy of your vaccination record on file.Apply Now